Monday, August 12, 2019

Doodlebug Design | School Days Pop Up Card

Happy Monday folks!  I'm excited to be kicking off a couple of weeks of School Days inspiration on the Doodlebug Blog. This year back to school is a little bittersweet for me... my daughter is starting her last year of college.  I can't believe she's almost done and that I'm old enough to have a college senior!  I will be happy to be done with tuition bills though!  Since I don't have a first day of school picture yet, I decided to make a little card with the collection.  If you haven't seen the little icons in this collection yet, you're in for a treat.  They are all so cute, but these little crayons just make me ridiculously happy!  Take a peek...


I immediately envisioned the crayons popping out of an  old school crayon box (remember... the 64 crayons with the sharpener in the back??)  I fashioned the box from the Very Primary and Arithmetic papers.  They were the perfect colors!  I added in the crayons with some foam tape to give them some dimension and completed the look with the sentiment from the This & That Stickers and some You're a Star Shaped Sprinkles.  Here  is a close-up..


I kept the front of the card simple, using a chit chat sentiment and the crayon stickers from the Icons Sticker sheet... and how cute is that crayon paper???


We would love to see your projects featuring the School Days Collection!  Be sure to tag Doodlebug Design on Facebook and Instagram so we are sure to see them!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

Doodlebug Products Used
School Days - 6 x 6 Paper Pad
School Days - 12 x 12 Cardstock Stickers - This & That
School Days - Cardstock Stickers - Icons
School Days - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Spelling Bee
School Days - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Arithmetic
School Days - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Playground Plaid
School Days - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Very Primary
School Days - Chit Chat - Die Cut Cardstock Pieces
School Days - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Color Me Happy
School Days - Odds & Ends - Die Cut Cardstock Pieces
School Days - Sprinkles - Self Adhesive Enamel Shapes - You're A Star
swimming pool mini paperclips 
limeade mini paperclips

Other Products
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Dies
Lawn Fawn Everyday pop-ups
Lawn Fawn stitched hillside border
Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!