Monday, August 19, 2019

Doodlebug Design | School Days Box Card

I just love the Odds & Ends in the Doodlebug Design School Days Collection.  There are so many cute icons, and the rainbow of Doodlebug colors in the art supply icons makes me so happy!  I thought it would be fun to add them all to a box card, take a peek...



I used Lawn Fawn's Box Card Die to make the card base.  I then set to decorating it with some of the fun papers in the collection including the grid side of the Spelling Bee Paper and the fun paint-splattered side of the Good Measure Paper.    I thought it was cute to have the easel saying "you color my world" to the art supplies!  I finished it off with some of the little You're a Star Shaped Sprinkles.  This would be a great card for a teacher, friend or just because!
Have you made any projects using the School Days Collection?  Be sure to tag Doodlebug Design on Facebook and Instagram so we can see your creations!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek! 

DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED
School Days -This & That
School Days - Spelling Bee
School Days - Good Measure
School Days - Chit Chat Pieces
School Days - Sprinkles - You're A Star
Petite Prints Collection - Gingham and Linen - Stone Gray

OTHER PRODUCTS
Lawn Fawn Box Card Die
Foam Tape
Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!