Thursday, July 2, 2020

Lori Whitlock | Gnome 4th of July Card

Hi Everyone!  It's Kathy today with a fun card ... the Box Card Gnome 4th of July (SVG, Silhouette)  that I designed for Lori Whitlock...take a peek...



How cute is this little gnome??  I just love him and he goes together easily.  (For help with shaped box cards, see this post)   I used some Doodlebug Design Petite Prints to piece it together and added some enamel dots to the flower centers for some dimension.  The sentiment was done using the print and cut feature of my Silhouette.  He folds flat to fit in a standard A2 Envelope.   Lori has one here (SVG, Silhouette).  He looks so cute sitting on my shelf, and it would be a great card to send to a loved one to celebrate the holiday.

I hope you all have a wonderful Fourth of July!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!