Monday, July 27, 2020

Doodlebug Design | Bar-B-Cute Picnic Basket Box Card

There's something special about a picnic... yummy food, outside in the fresh air, with friends!  That's what inspired this fun box card.  Even better, this picnic has no calories!  Take a peek...


I filled my basket with a bunch of the food icons from the Bar-B-Cute Odds & Ends pack, I just love the smiles,they really make me happy!    I used the red & white check paper from the 6x6 pad for my table cloth, and the sentiment is from the Chit Chat Pieces.  Here's a close-up...


And of course I had to complete the look with an ant from the Picnic Parade Sprinkles.  They are the only ants that don't require a call to the exterminator! 


Have you made any projects using the Bar-B-Cute Collection?  Be sure to tag Doodlebug Design on Facebook and Instagram.  We love to see your creations.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


1 comment:

  1. OMG! Your picnic basket card is so adorable!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!