Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Study Buddies

I love it when designers come out with cute lines for pets, especially since I have hundreds of pictures of my crazy kitties! Bella Blvd. has a new fun line Tail Waggers and Cat Naps which is perfect for these pics! I created this layout for the DT at Right at Home Scrapbooking.

I love this picture of Caroline and Rosie! It's so funny... where ever Caroline is these days, Rosie follows and demands attention. It's really cute. She's such an easy-going kitty!

I cut the paw and the funky circle from one of the Tail Waggers and Cat Naps papers and painted some of the Maya Road and Bazzill Chipboard pieces from my stash to match the color scheme.



The word stickers are a perfect detail for pet pages!! A few Whimsy Buttons and done! I'll be back soon with some more Tail Waggers and Cat Naps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!