Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May RAH Sketch

Hi Everyone... it's Right at Home sketch time again. Our DT Coordinator Frances came up with a great sketch to work with this month. Here's my take on it.

My kitties provide me with endless photo ops!! Even when they're just lazing around (which is most of the time!) I used Bella Blvd.'s new line Tailwaggers and Cat Naps for this layout. The line is just adorable!


I spritzed the twill tape and Maya Road zipper trim flower with Shimmerz Spritz to give them color. The rolled flower was made using MFT's Rolled Flower Die-namic. The button flower and cute little lady bug are from My Little Bit of Whimsy.



I just love that little lady bug!!! That's it for now, be back later this week with some more Lily Bee layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!