Saturday, May 14, 2011

Key West

I had a wonderful time at the Right at Home Book Club last night. What a fun group of ladies! This session we're working with Scrapbook Tips and Techniques 2 by Creating Keepsakes. It's a fun book full of great ideas. One of the projects I did this month was this layout from our trip to the Keys... I love this picture!

My layout is based on Creative Scrappers Sketch #152, and I used the great new line from My Mind's Eye.. A Summer Day. The card stock elements were perfect! To finish it off I used a couple of cloud buttons from My Little Bit of Whimsy and created the banner using MFT's new Dienamic, Fishtail Banner.




It was a fun layout to make, and I really wish I was back there, especially with the weather report around here! I'll be back soon with a mini brag book I made for a good friend who just had number 3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!