Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pay Purr View

I'm back with another Tail Waggers and Cat Naps Layout I did for the Marketing Team over at LCOM.



My two kitties love an open window or door... it gives them a glimpse of all the critters outside! They'll spend hours looking out, talking and twitching!



The clouds and sun are chipboard minis from Maya Road that I painted. I misted the edge of the clouds with Shimmerz Spritz. The little bird is a pin from My Little Bit of Whimsy.


I made the yellow flower using Maya road Pleated Ribbon Trim and a Gluber. The gingham flowers are Maya, and the cute little bumble bee is a Whimsy.


I added some twirly hand stitching and a banner made using MFT's Fishtail Banner Die namic. It was a fun layout to play with!

I'll be back Friday with some more Echo Park Summer Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!