Friday, July 22, 2011

Some Bo Bunny Layouts

I've been a bad blogger this month!!! Just realized I haven't posted for over 2 weeks! It's been busy... We spent some time down the Cape and we just got back from a week in Florida...now, back to reality, 100 degrees and a lot of laundry!

This month, I got to work with Bo Bunny's Liberty Line for my DT projects at Right at Home. I really love all things Bo Bunny!!! Here are my layouts... both featuring pictures from the Chatham, MA 4th of July parade in 2010.This first LO, Celebrating Freedom shows my daughter, husband and mom enjoying breakfast on the church lawn, while waiting for the parade. I painted the chipboard letters to match the colors and used the MFT stars Die namic.
This next LO is based on a sketch by Frances Sylvia for Right at Home. It's my daughter and some of our favorite parade floats. The banner is the round banner Die namic from MFT.
That's it for now... I'll be back next week with some layouts done for Let's Capture our Memories using Fancy Pants Beach Babe line... stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!