Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Beach Babe Layouts

Boy, I don't blog for 2 weeks, now my 4th post in a week! Playing catch up I guess. I was lucky enough to get to work with Fancy Pants Beach Babe Line over at LCOM this month... this is such a fun collection! Bright colors, fun embellies... perfect for summer and vacation photos! My first layout shows my daughter under the Caroline St. sign in Key West, FL. We just couldn't resist! I love the Beach Babe paper flowers, and of course a Whimsy Cloud!


My second layout is also from the Keys... my daughter would've been more than happy to spend the whole time in a beach chair with her book and her iPod! I made the zipper flower using a Cosmo Cricket Gluber and some Maya Road Zipper trim.




I'll be back later in the week with another Splash layout... LOVE the collections this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!