Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Relaxing

I have actually been relaxing for the past few days! The weather has been great down the Cape! Of course I did get a sunburn... they have to start making SPF 225 for those of us that are of pasty pale Irish descent! I am getting some great pictures though... we had a birthday party and a big parade down here... so I'm learning my new camera on the fly!

Anyway... the real reason I'm posting today is to share my latest creation for Let's Capture our Memories. For July, I get to use Fancy Pants' Beach Babe line. I absolutely love this line... full of bright fun colors and FABULOUS embellishments!



This is a picture from last year when we took the boat out to Sesuit Harbor to go fishing. Caroline likes to fish, but I think she liked relaxing more! I did some fussy cutting of fish and added some of the die cuts and chipboard pieces.


The sun is from the fun rub on sheet and the clouds were created using MFT's flat bottomed cloud Die namic.





I added some Stickles to the chipboard pieces and the fish on the paper to make them shine a little and some Glossy Accents to the water drops and bubbles. I love how it adds a little dimension.



Finally I stitched some "waves" into the water to add a little something... it was a very fun layout to work with! I'll be back later in the month with some more LCOM layouts using Beach Babe. I hope you're out enjoying good weather and taking plenty of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!