Sunday, April 29, 2012

Let's Capture Sketch 130 Reveal

If you're looking for the Twinery/SRM post, please click here.

A little bit late with this, but it's been a busy weekend!  Sketch 130 at Let's Capture These Sketches was a real beauty, created by Natalie Roy.  Here's my take on her fun sketch!


 I used Echo Park's Times and Seasons collection which was PERFECT for this photo of my friend Stephanie and I at a crop last fall.  Of course we were the first in line for the mini photo booth that had been set up.   The little mustache stickers were just the thing, and of course, my Whimsy Mustache pin just topped it all off!


The flower was created using some Maya Road Zipper trim, and I created a little pocket with a pull out journaling card that was cut from the journaling cards sheet that comes with the collection.


That's all for today.  There are about 10 projects sitting on my to-do table,  so I should be back soon with more projects, including a blog hop with The Twinery and Bella Blvd!  Make sure to stop by the Let's Capture These Sketches Blog to see all of the gorgeous layouts the team created!

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout and especially your zipper flower. I am still totally hopeless at making those, but yours makes me want to try again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!