Friday, April 20, 2012

Some Miss Caroline

I feel like I've been very neglectful of my blog...but I have an excuse. We just returned from a week of warmer climates! We started out in Ormond Beach, FL visiting my in-laws, then we all got on a ship for a quick cruise to the Bahamas...it was just so nice to be warm! We spent one day at Atlantis...love that place! We ended with a day at Disney Hollywood Studios... and about 5 rides on the Rock and Roll Roller Coaster! Now, back to reality and laundry...lots and lots of laundry...

I also need to get my mind back to scrappy things...some blog hops coming up and I'm teaching a class tomorrow at Right at Home Scrapbooking. These are the two layouts we'll be creating using My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks collection.

The first layout is a series of recent pictures of my Miss Caroline. A good friend had given her a makeover.... still not sure how she got those curls!

We'll be using tons of MFT Die namics including the Botanical Beauties.


The second layout shows how versatile this line really is... instead of distressed and inked you can also go playful. It also makes me feel a bit old, since this too is Caroline, many, many years ago!

Again we're going to use tons of MFT Die namics including the fishtail banner and pretty posies.



If you're interested in the class, it's tomorrow (Saturday) at Right at Home Scrapbooking. If you can't make the class, you can also ask for the kits while they last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!