Thursday, May 3, 2012

Just a Little Something

Just wanted to share a little card I made at the request of a friend.  A few days ago, she messaged me asking if I could make a birthday card with a "pig" for a friend of her daughter.  Still not sure what the pig is all about, but I was happy with the results...especially since I'm not really a card lady!


The little pig is from Cricut's Create a Critter cartridge.  The papers are from the Bella Blvd. Spring Flings and Easter Things collection.  The flags were created using MFT Dienamics and stamps, and of course, we have some Twinery Twine!

I'll have lots more for my blog soon, I've been busy working on projects for Right at Home, The Twinery and Let's Capture These Sketches!

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute - little piggy and all! I especially love the twine holding the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute - I love that little piggy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!