Thursday, February 7, 2013

Seriously?


It's been such a busy week creatively, that I almost forgot to post the layout I created for this month's MFT and Friends club at Right at Home Scrapbooking.  Take a peek...
 
 
I LOVE these new papers from the Echo Park Winter Wishes collection, the colors are gorgeous!  As for the title, I guess it needs some explanation...these two crazies insisted on ice cream after track practice on the absolute coldest day in 2 years...
 


I cut the snowflakes from my background paper using my Silhouette and backed them with some of the solid papers from the collection.  I love the dimension it adds!


I used the MFT Instaframes to frame my pics and also created a "fake" picture using the paper from my hidden journalling pocket and one of the snowflakes cut from the background.


The pocket and card are a Lori Whitlock file I found in the Silhouette store.  I embellished them with some tabs and stamps from MFT.  That's it for today...I'll be back this weekend with another project for Right at Home!

3 comments:

  1. I love how you combined your Silhouette and dies to create your embellishments! What a great layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the style of this layout. Very unique looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page Kathy!! Love the grid design and all of your Silhouette cuts! And the pics are too cute! Our kids always want to get ice cream when it's cold too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!