Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Happy Birthday!!

I would like to wish my hubby Ed a very Happy Birthday today!!!!  I decided to make him a cute little box card using some Doodlebug Kraft in Color goodies and a fun cut file from Lori Whitlock...here's what I came up with:
 

This is a very masculine color scheme for me!!  I'm used to pinks!!  The Doodlebug papers make it easy though!  The cut file comes with all sorts of cute goodies! I added a few extra details...first, the #happybirthday stamp and the label die are from MFT...


I also decided to add some sparkle using the new Doodlebug sequins.  The jars of sequins are awesome...they have variety of hues for each color!  I also used some of the chunky Doodlebug Sugar Coated glitter to frost my cake and for the candle flame.



 
I hope he likes it!!  (he's at work, and won't see this post....) And now he's officially older than I am for a whole 3 months!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, this turned out fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing this on my page : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your hubby!! Love this cute card you created Kathy, and great job on the masculine color scheme!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!