Monday, November 9, 2015

Paper Issues Fall Crop: Negative Space Challenge

Hi Everyone!  I'm back today with another layout I created for the Paper Issues Fall Crop. This challenge was the negative space challenge.  The goal was to have at least 2/3 of your page space open.  Here's my entry...
 
 
I used Crate Paper's Wonder collection for this one.  I love the colors and embellishments!  Anything with kitties is right up my alley!  Here are some more close-ups.




There is still time to join in the fun over in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group.  Take a peek at the Fall Crop Challenge album and post your projects there by November 14th and you could win a $100 Gift Card to the Paper Issues Store.  See the  Rules and Regulations for all the details.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!