Thursday, November 5, 2015

Paper Issues: November Off the Page Challenge

Hi Everyone!!  I'm up on the Paper Issues blog today with the November Off the Page Challenge!!  This month's challenge is a Fall Themed Challenge! We're looking for home décor, goodies for the kids, Thanksgiving projects (place cards, thankful jars...) any Grateful/Thankful minis, projects with leaves, wreaths, centerpieces... Did you decorate a Thanksgiving food donation box... show me a picture!  Any fall/Thanksgiving themed paper project that is not a traditional scrapbook page is eligible!
 
For my project, I created a fun centerpiece for my Thanksgiving table, take a peek...
 
 
I made the cornucopia, apple and pear using files I found in the Silhouette store and some Doodlebug Design papers from the last few fall collections including Fall Friends, Friendly Forest and Happy Harvest.  I created the grapes using a 3/4" circle punch.  Here are some close-ups of the fruit...


Post a picture of your project in the November Challenges Album in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group under the Off the Page Challenge and you'll be eligible to win one of 2 Paper Issues Store gift certificates!  You have until December 6th to enter!  I can't wait to see what you create! 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your cornucopia! It is so bright and colorful. I love seeing SVG Attic files in use :) I invite you to share this on the SVG Attic Facebook page or in the SVG Attic Fanatics Facebook group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These papers are so cute! I am a paper nut!!! I love how bright and cheery everything is :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!