Saturday, February 13, 2016

Doodlebug Design: Pot O'Gold

Hi Everyone! Today I have a fun layout featuring the  Pot O' Gold  collection from Doodlebug Design!  You wouldn't know it from my married name, but I'm almost all Irish, so I love a good St. Patrick's Day themed collection.  Take a peek at my layout...
 
 
Perhaps someday my daughter will forgive me for dressing her for every holiday, but I always got great pictures!  For my background, I used the Shamrock Gingham paper along with the Citrus Swiss Dot Petite Print papers.

 
My banner is made up of a few different papers from the Pot O' Gold collection, the Good Luck Doodle-Pop, some stickers from the Icons Sticker Sheet and some Shamrock Shape Sprinkles.  I finished it up with some Limeade Chunky Twine.
 

My title was made by combining some Limeade Chippers and some Limeade Teensy Type letters. 


That's it for me today, be sure to stop by the Doodlebug Blog more Pot O'Gold inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by to peek!
 

 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!