Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Valentine's Day Card

Hi Everyone!  On Sunday, the ladies over at Paper Issues had an on-line Superbowl Scrap and Chat, for those of us who were a little less interested in the game itself! (The Patriots weren't playing, so it was just the commercials for me...)  One of the fun challenges was to create any project with a heart.  I put together this cute little card ...
 
 
I used some Doodlebug Designs Sweet Things papers and stickers for this card.  I love the adorable little bees!!  I cut the heart swirls from a border file using my Silhouette.  I think it will be perfect for someone special here! 
Paper Issues has another weekend-long crop coming up March 18-20.
 
 
There will be lots of challenges and prizes!  Make sure that you're a part of the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group to get all the details and updates!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!