Thursday, February 4, 2016

Paper Issues: February Off the Page Challenge

Hi Everyone! Today I have the  February Off the Page Challenge for Paper Issues!  Of course, the themes this month are Love & Valentines!!  I would love to see all of your paper projects that are all about love, Valentines Day and the like!  They can be any type of project other than a traditional scrapbook page.  Here's what I created as inspiration for the challenge...


Growing up, I used to love giving Valentine's goodies to my friends. I continued this tradition when my daughter was little!   I put together this adorable little Valentine Mailbox from Lori Whitlock (available here in the Silhouette Store) as well as these cute little 3x3 Valentine Pop-Up Cards,  which are also from Lori Whitlock. (available here in the Silhouette Shop:  Dinosaur, Butterfly). I used Bella Blvd's Valentina Collection available here in the Paper Issues Store.  Here are some close-ups...




The Valentine's Mailbox is really a box with a lid. 



The Pop-up Valentines are adorable.  I added some punny little sentiments using my Silhouette Sketch Pens.



 And they fold over and hold together similar to a matchbook.  This makes them the perfect size to fit through the mailbox slot!
Playing along with the challenge is easy!  Post a picture of your project in the February Challenges Album under this picture in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group by March 6th.  You could win one of two gift certificates to the Paper Issues Store for playing along!  I can't wait to see what you create!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!