Tuesday, March 21, 2017

All You Need is Love & a Cat

Hi Everyone!  It's been a while but I actually scrapped just for fun this weekend!  I spent a fun filled few days with some great friends at the Crop on the Cape, and actually got some stuff done!  I tend to chat more than scrap at these events lol.  Anyway, here is the first of the layouts I scrapped ...


This weekend was also the Spring Crop at Paper Issues.  They had a ton of challenges, and I created this layout for their Lucky in Love Challenge to scrap about someone/something you love.  Of course being a crazy cat lady, I scrapped my sweet boy Jax.  I used the new Meow from My Mind's Eye... It is such an adorable collection!




The cute little card from the Journal Card Pack was perfect for my title, and the die cuts and puffy stickers are too adorable!  I have a few more layouts I will try to blog later in the week, but If you're looking for some scrappy inspiration, check out the challenges over at Paper Issues, there's a little something for everyone!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!