Thursday, March 23, 2017

Coffee Love

Hi Everyone!  I'm back again today with another layout I created for the Spring Crop over at Paper Issues.  This particular challenge was the Saturday Selfie Challenge... 


My day does not begin until I've had my coffee... and at the Crop on the Cape, this means our morning trip to Dunkin' Donuts!  So I took a couple of selfies with my XL Coffee, and printed them on an Instax printer.  The papers and embellishments are from Doodlebug Designs Cream & Sugar Collection.


I just love the Coffee Bean Shaped Sprinkles... they have cute little faces, and the coffee clips are too cute!
More of the Shaped Sprinkles with the to go cup, again smiling like the coffee beans... just adorable.


Be sure to check out all of the great challenges over in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook Group, they are great for sparking that creative mojo!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!