Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Doodlebug Design | Happy Birthday Sweet Lady!

Yesterday, the Doodlebug Design DT got together to wish Cynthea Sandoval, the owner of Doodlebug, a very happy birthday!  We made cards, and posted one an hour on the Doodlebug Blog. I made this card for Cynthea , I just love the little ladybug!


I created this fun shaped card using a couple of different cut files from Doodlebug's Simply Spring Collection, including the Simply Spring Fence (SVG, Silhouette)  and the Simply Spring Ladybug (SVG, Silhouette).  (for a tutorial on how to make a shaped card in Silhouette, see my post, here) The sentiment was created using the print and cut function of my Silhouette.  The papers are from a combination of Doodlebug's Simply Spring, Hoppy Easter and Petite Prints collections.  And of course I had to add some sprinkles and a few of the Simply Spring May Flowers Sprinkles!  Head over to the Doodlebug Blog to see all of the cards that were created, there's tons of colorful inspiration!  

1 comment:

  1. Adorable shape card! Love the cute little ladybug!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!