Monday, April 15, 2019

Doodlebug Design | Hoppy Easter Cut Files

Have you seen the new Hoppy Easter Cut files available in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop the Silhouette Store?  I can describe them in two words... cuteness overload! The bunnies, the chicks... absolutely adorable!  I decided to design some box cards with the files so that they can be displayed as decor as well!  Take a peek...


I started with the sweet little Hoppy Easter - Bunny 3 file.  I love how he is peeking out from the flower pot!  I used a combination of Hoppy Easter Papers and Dot Stripe Petite Prints to piece him together.  To complete the card I added some Glitter Sprinkles and the Hoppy Easter Odds & Ends banner piece.


For my next card I used the Hoppy Easter Basket of Flowers file.  I think this is one of my absolute favorites!  I combined papers from Hoppy Easter, Simply Spring and some more Dot Stripe Petite prints to make it, and finished it with some sprinkles and the Easter tag from the Odds & Ends pieces.  I think this would also make a nice card for Mother's Day!


For my last card I used the sweet little chicky from the Hoppy Easter Chick in Eggs File.  I made a full egg for the back drop to make him look like he's just hatching and finished him with some flowers and speech bubble from the Odds & Ends pack.  


Have you created any projects using the Hoppy Easter Collection or Cut files?  We would love to see what you made, so be sure to tag Doodlebug Design on Facebook (@Doodlebug Design) and Instagram(@doodlebugdesign).  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


Products Used:

Hoppy Easter Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Jellybean Plaid
Hoppy Easter Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Sunday Dress
Hoppy Easter Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Hoppy Easter
Hoppy Easter Collection - Odds and Ends - Die Cut Cardstock Pieces
Hoppy Easter Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Simply Spring Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Bright Bunch
Simply Spring Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Bee Happy
Simply Spring Collection - Sprinkles - Self Adhesive Enamel Shapes - Spring
Glitter Sprinkles - Self Adhesive Enamel Dots - Bumblebee
12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Dot and Stripe - Lilac
12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Dot and Stripe - Lily White
12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Dot and Stripe - Grasshopper
12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Dot and Stripe - Limeade
12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Dot and Stripe - Lemon
12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Dot and Stripe - Bon Bon
12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Dot and Stripe - Kraft
Kitten Smitten Collection - Matte Sprinkles - Self Adhesive Enamel Dots - Cat 



2 comments:

  1. OMG! Super adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!