Thursday, April 11, 2019

Lori Whitlock | Easter Egg Diorama

I have a tutorial on the Lori Whitlock Blog today showing how to assemble this adorable little Easter Egg Diorama (SVG, Silhouette)  It's such a cute little decoration and reminds me of those sugary eggs with their cute little spring scenes!  Take a peek...


I used papers from Doodlebug's Simply Spring and Hoppy Easter collections to piece it together.  The little bunny is from the Hoppy Easter Odds & Ends.  I used it in place of the bunny that came with the file.



For full assembly details head over to Lori's blog here.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek.

3 comments:

  1. Hi....this looks so sweet. It could even be switched up to be more religious with a cross and banner saying “He has Risen.” Thanks for sharing this and your detailed, step by step tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!