Friday, October 30, 2020

Doodlebug Design | Ghost Town Trick or Treat Side Step Card

Halloween is tomorrow!  Do you have your costume ready?  How about the candy?  I may have eaten some of mine and had to make another trip to the store for more!!  I also made one more card using the adorable Ghost Town collection!  Take a peek...


I love the Odds & Ends pieces.  They make it so easy to create little scenes for cards and layouts!  For this card, I started with a step card base.   If you've never done a step card it's easy!  I did a tutorial for a Doodlebug Christmas version here if you need.  Once I had the base cut, I started putting together my little scene...  I used a number of the Odds & Ends pieces and stickers from the Icons sheet to create it.  The trick or treat word bubble is from the This & That Sheet.  It all went together very quickly and it folds flat for mailing!

If you use the Ghost Town Collection for any of your cards, layouts or projects, be sure to tag Doodlebug Design on Facebook or Instagram so we can see what you created!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED:
Ghost Town Collection
Gingham Linen Petite Prints



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!