Monday, November 2, 2020

Doodlebug Design | Gobble Gobble Card and Treat Holders

As you have all seen from my doodle pop organizer post, I definitely have a doodle pop hoarding issue.  I have some doodle pops that are almost 10 years old!  One of my favorite doodle pops is from 2015, the little gobble gobble turkey!  He's just too cute!  Do you remember him?

I thought it would be fun to make a card featuring Mr. gobble gobble, I designed this card and updated him a bit with some Pumpkin Spice colors.  I didn't want him to be lonely so I made some little treat box place holders for my Thanksgiving table.  My own flock of turkeys!  Take a peek....

I thought the card would be perfect to send to relatives we are unable to see this holiday season... just a little something to let them know we are thinking of them!

And the little turkey treat holders will look great on my Thanksgiving table and they're the perfect size for a chocolate treat!!

Have you played around with the Pumpkin Spice Collection?  Be sure to tag Doodlebug Design on Facebook and Instagram!  We love to see your creations.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Pumpkin Spice Collection
Gingham Linen Petite Prints
Dot Strip Petite Prints

13 comments:

  1. Adorable turkey and treat boxes!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your turkey card is so cute and would make a bright and cheery shaped card to send for Thanksgiving.

    Do you have a cut file for the turkey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to make the turkey treat holders. They are adorable. Is there a file for them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not currently, I'm working on getting one.

      Delete
    2. The file is now available in the Lori Whitlock SVG shop here: https://shop.loriwhitlock.com/gobble-gobble-turkey-card/

      Delete
  4. How did you make the giant turkey card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my own design, I'm trying to see if I can add the file to shop. I need permission.

      Delete
    2. The file is now in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop here https://shop.loriwhitlock.com/gobble-gobble-turkey-card/

      Delete
  5. what is the dimension of your treat boxes? Thank you so much for sharing all your great ideas! I'm making calendars based on one of your previous posts for some friend gifts this year I'm so excited, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lara, they are approx. 1.25" cubed. I had a box file I just scaled down. The turkey card file is now available in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop... I used the turkey from the card and just scaled him down too. Here's the link...https://shop.loriwhitlock.com/gobble-gobble-turkey-card/

      Delete
  6. Thank you for developing the SVG cut file for the turkey. The turkey is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathy. I love the turkey card so much! Matching treat boxes is genius. Thank you so much for sharing the file with us. I definitely bought it from Loris shop! I am making stuff now as we speak, I came over to see if u had any tutorials for the turkey. Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!