Thursday, November 5, 2020

Lori Whitlock | Christmas Countdown Step Card

Christmas will be here before we know it.  To help count the days, I created this fun little Christmas Countdown Step Card (SVG, Silhouette ) for Lori, and it was released this week!  It's such a fun card... you can make one for yourself, or mail one off (I recommend a 5x7 padded envelope) to someone special!  I pieced this one together using A Lumberjack Christmas from Echo Park Paper.  

I put together an assembly tutorial for this card and it's available on Lori's Blog here.  If you make one, be sure to tag Lori Whitlock on Facebook and Instagram, I'd love to see your creations!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!