Monday, May 17, 2021

Doodlebug Design | Fairy Garden Flip Mini Album

I love looking online for inspiration.  Sometimes you see something that just jumps out at you, and you just have to make it!  That is the feeling I got when I saw the adorable Flip Mini Album in Scrapbook.com's 10 Mini Album Projects to Make This Weekend post.  As soon as I saw this mini I knew I would make it using the Fairy Garden Collection.  It comes in it's own box, and the album pops up for viewing.  Take a peek...


I decorated the outside of the box with one of the large stickers from the This and That sheet along with some cute Mushroom Meadow Shaped Sprinkles.


When you remove the cover, you can see the little pages.  When you pull up on the tab, the whole album pops up and sits on the edges of the box


The pages are attached into the box with a ribbon.  When you pull them up, they fan out so you can flip through all the pages.


I had some really fun photos of my great niece picking dandelions.  They may be weeds to some, but to a 3 year old they are the most beautiful flowers ever!  Here are some close ups of the other pages..





I thought it was such a fun way to display a few photos!  Have you made anything using the Fairy Garden Collection?  Make sure to tag Doodlebug on both Facebook and Instagram!  We always love to see what you create.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED
  Fairy Garden Collection
Buffalo Check/Woodgrain Petite Prints 6x6 pad

OTHER
  Stitched Square Dies
Ribbon
Tiny Attacher Stapler


1 comment:

  1. Cute! Is there a file for that?
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!