Monday, January 2, 2023

Lori Whitlock | 5x7 Grid Pop Up Card Penguin

Happy New Year everyone!  Now that all of the holiday presents are opened... it's time to send out some thank you  cards!  Luckily there's a new 5x7 Grid Pop Up Card Winter Bundle in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop.  Each card comes with two options for a sentiment, one saying Happy Winter, the other saying Thank you Snow Much!  I put together the adorable 5x7 Grid Pop Up Card Penguin (SVG, Silhouette)  Take a peek...


How cute is is sweet face? I added some glitter glaze to my snowflakes to gift my card some sparkle.  The papers are Petite Prints from Doodlebug Design.


These cards fold flat to fit into an A7 (5.25 x 7.25) envelope.

Now to make a whole bunch to send out!  I hope that you all have a happy and healthy 2023!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!