Friday, January 20, 2023

Doodlebug Design | Day to Day Collection August Calendar

Have you enjoyed the Design Team's Day to Day inspiration?  There are so many ways to use this collection... you can use it as a planner, a way to document your memories... they would even make a fabulous calendar gift with photos for friends and family!  I'm completing our posts with the month of August!  Summer is a fun time in our world... we spend our weekends with friends and family on the water! Again, I used the Day to Day collection as a way to document our activities.  Take a peek...


I used elements from the Seaside Summer Collection to embellish my calendar.  I also used my Insta photo trick, as I did on my July Calendar.  It's really easy to get this look.  I printed my photos 1.5" square.  I then cut papers from the Seaside Summer 6x6 pad and some petite prints to be 1.875" x 2.25", and then positioned my photo on the upper part of the paper to get the look.


The great part of these calendars is there is a lot of space to "play."  You can decorate the top banner of the page, and also the blank days of your calendar.  I used the water stamp from the Seaside Summer Doodle Stamps and some fish from the Mini Icons to add some fun to the open space.


In addition to the Mini Icons, I used a lot of the Seaside Summer Puffy Stickers to add some dimension to my layout.  That board was the perfect way to embellish the photos of my daughter & her boyfriend paddleboarding!


The word stickers on the This and That Cardstock Stickers are perfect as captions for your photos! And that margarita puffy sticker... perfection!


I added a bit more color to the bottom banner using one of the 12" stickers from the This & That Sheet.
I've had so much fun with these calendars. So much so that I'm planning a 2023 album featuring a page a month!  I think it would be a fun way to keep up with my monthly scrapbooking!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Day to Day Collection
Seaside Summer Mini Icon Stickers
Seaside Summer Puffy Stickers
Seaside Summer This & That Cardstock Stickers
Seaside Summer 6x6 Pad
Petite Prints
Candy Stipe Washi Tape - tangerine
Stripe Washi Tape - bumblebee
Polka Dot Washi Tape - swimming pool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!