Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September RAH Layouts

It's been a busy month over at Right at Home Scrapbooking...lots and lots of new CHA items coming in!! Not so good for my wallet. Here are a couple of layouts I created. The first was created from the goodies in the Layout Workshop take home kit using Bella Blvd's Family Dynamix.
The banner was created with MFT's Fishtail Banner Die Namic and some twine from the Twinery.

I hand cut the flowers and added some Whimsy buttons... they coordinated perfectly!


Finally, I hand cut the tree from the Cute Cuts sheet and added a Bella Blossom and a little birdie Whimsy pin.


This next layout was created for the DT, using some fun papers from Jillibean Soup Pasta Fagioli line. I also used a bunch of the MFT Die Namics from the September release.


The corner goodies were created using the MFT Medium Scalloped border, the new Dog Tag and the heart from the new Homespun Birdhouse Collection.

The new Ticket File Tab is perfect for a date or a little journaling.


The new Rolled Mums are awesome, and add such a fun touch.


Finally, I used the Mini Pennant to create a little banner decoration.
I'll be back soon with some more RAH Layouts... featuring Simple Stories Happy Day!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!