Thursday, March 15, 2012

Just a quick post to show you the layout I created using the take-home kit from the Layout Workshop at Right at Home.
I "scraplifted" this layout from Nicole Nowosad. She's a favorite scrapper of mine, you can see her original layout here. I used Lily Bee's Memorandum papers and a ton of MFT Die namics.



I LOVE how the yellows match Rosie's eyes! Well I'm off to a weekend of scrapping with some very good friends! I'll be back next week with the latest reveal from Let's Capture these sketches !

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, Oh my goodness! I LOVE this! LOVE the paper choices, the embellies, love it all! I also love the layering on the banner! I just did a banner on a layout I finished, and I so wish I had thought of that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!