Thursday, October 22, 2015

Lori Whitlock: Thanksgiving Place Cards using Silhouette Cut by Color Feature Tutorial

Hi Everyone!  I'm up on the Lori Whitlock Blog today with a tutorial on how to use the Cut by Color Feature in the Silhouette Studio Software! If you’re not familiar, this feature allows you to select different cutting conditions for each line color on your design mat.  This is super handy when working with the Silhouette Sketch Pens and shapes.  I used this feature to create the leaves on these fun Thanksgiving Place cards.
 
 
I started with Lori's Thanksgiving Place Cards.  (here in the Silhouette Store) and some papers from Echo Park's The Story of Fall collection.  The names were written using my Silhouette Sketch Pens.  Here's a close up of one of the cards.

 
For my full tutorial, see my post on the Lori Whitlock Blog here.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!