Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Lori Whitlock: March Creative Team Blog Hop


Hi Everyone!   It's time for the March Creative Team Blog Hop over at Lori Whitlock!  You should have arrived here from Traci 's Blog.  Here's the order for today's hop!

 For my project I made Lori's new Box Card Easter Truck (here in the Silhouette Store) !  I fell in love with this cute little card as soon as I saw it!  




I used some Gingham Linen Petite Prints from Doodlebug Design for this card, the colors are perfect!

 And now a few things for you!  First, Lori is having a 30% off Sale in her SVG Shop!  Just use code MAR2017 to get the discount!



Also, how about a free file!!  This file is free for today only!  No code or minimum required.



Finally, how would you like to win a $20 Coupon to Lori's SVG Shop!






That's it for me today, your next stop on the hop is Courtney Lee.  Have a great day! 

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!