Thursday, November 2, 2017

Doodlebug Design Cut Files: Meowy Christmas!

I was so excited to see the Doodlebug Design Milk & Cookies Cut files in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop!  I had to start playing immediately!  I fell in love with the Milk & Cookies Kitty file, and decided it would make a fun card.  Take a peek...


Using my Silhouette I created a card base, and added a cute little ornament for the kitty to play with... we all know that's what happens with cats and Christmas Trees!!  The papers are mostly Gingham Linen Petite Prints and cardstock from Doodlebug Design.  I also added a little Doodlebug Chunky Glitter to the hat.   He's just so cute!  All of the Milk & Cookies Files are available in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop, and will be coming soon to the Doodlebug Design Gallery in the Silhouette Store!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!