Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Lori Whitlock: Crayons Box Card

Well, I don't think we can deny it any more, Back to School time is definitely here.  The public schools here in the Northeast are still enjoying vacation, but many of my friend's kiddos across the country are already back in the classroom!  Summer just flew by!  Luckily, Lori has some really cute back to school designs to make it all a little better.  I fell in love with this Box Card Crayons (SVG, Silhouette)  as soon as I saw it!  It reminds me of new school supplies and a fresh box of crayons!  I used some of the new Doodlebug Design Petite Prints to piece it together...take a peek...


The only thing that's missing is the sharpener in the back of the box!  I know a lot of teachers who would love to receive this cute card!  Lori has an assembly video for this type of card here:  A2 Box Cards New Method.   That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!