Monday, September 3, 2018

Doodlebug Design: More So Much Pun Cards

There are so many puns in the So Much Pun Collection, it's perfect for a pun-fanatic like me!  The only problem I have is choosing which ones to use next!  I finally narrowed down my selection to make these "punny" cards!


Every time I see the sweet little faces on the pill bottle and pills I laugh.  I decided to add them all along with the tissue box from the Odds & Ends into a doctor bog box card.  Who wouldn't "pill" better looking at these cute faces!  The bag was assembled using some of the new Dot Stripe Petite Prints.


I fell in love with all of the adorable dinosaurs in the Odds & Ends and knew I wanted to use a few of them on a card.  I decided to make a little shadowbox so that I could feature a bunch!  I used the Palm Tree side of the T-Riffic Cardstock and the Kraft Dot-Stripe Petite Prints for the box and then added a few of the dinosaurs to the various layers.  As always, there was the perfectly punny sentiment in the Chit Chat Pieces.


Like the pills, the faces on the pieces of pop corn make me smile!  I made a fun slider card where one of the cute little popcorn pieces pops up out of the popcorn container!  I love the Check side of the Fantas-Taco Cardstock and the Order pad side of the Perfect Combo Cardstock!  I mixed them with the Ladybug and Lily White Floral-Graph Petite Prints to make some fun layers!


Make sure to stop by the Doodlebug Design blog all this week for more So Much Pun Inspiration!  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!