Monday, November 5, 2018

Lori Whitlock | Turkey Tag Bag

Hi Everyone!  I can't believe it is already November, this year has flown by!  Halloween is gone and now we're headed into the Thanksgiving season!  I always love Thanksgiving, it's one holiday that truly feels like it's all about getting together with the ones you love, and sharing some time (and turkey of course!)  This year, I'm not cooking so I thought it would be nice to bring a little something to my host.  Lori's new Tag Bags are the perfect wrapping for a little something special!  I made the Tag Bag Turkey (SVG, Silhouette).   Take a peek...


How cute is that turkey??  I made my bag using papers from Doodlebug Design.  These bags are great because you can cut 2 of them from one piece of 12x12 paper, so they're easy to mass produce!  You could even use them as place cards!  Lori has a great assembly tutorial on her YouTube Channel here.  Be sure to check out all of the Tag Bag designs here!  That's it for me today thanks for stopping by to peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!