Thursday, March 2, 2017

Lori Whitlock: Paper Succulents

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a fun project I created for the Lori Whitlock DT.  I made a fun trio of succulents using the new Cactus and Succulent files available in the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop and also in the Silhouette Store.  Take a peek...


Finally, plants even I can't kill!  I put these together using some papers from Doodlebug Design's Spring Things and Gingham Linen Petite Prints collections.  Here are some close-ups...




I can't wait to add these to the decorations in my craft room!  For a full assembly tutorial, and links to the files in both the Lori Whitlock SVG Shop and the Silhouette Store, stop by Lori Whitlock's Blog here.  That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by to peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!