Sunday, December 30, 2012

CS Sketch 241

It's not my normal week to post for Creative Scrappers, but Kristine's Sketch #241 was a special sketch...it looks just like the new Creative Scrappers Logo, so she asked us all to participate in this week's reveal.  Take a peek at the sketch...it's such a fun one!


And here's my version...I used some Lily Bee Persnickety Papers...I LOVE the patterns and colors..they're so much fun. I also used some Mr. Huey's sprays to spatter the background.  I thought they went perfectly with this silly photo of my daughter listening to the new One Direction Release...she spent the entire day with at least one ear bud in...



I used another one of my Evalicious badges...I can't get enough of them!  I also used some MFT Die namics for the sun, stars and circles.



I created a hidden journaling pocket to hold one of the Index Journaling cards from the Persnickety Collection.

 
Make sure to stop by the Creative Scrapper's Blog to check out the wonderful creations by the DT.  Well, that's it for today...and this will be my last post of 2012.  I hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year!

9 comments:

  1. Oooo... Love your hidden journaling!! This is such a happy layout. Makes me feel all giddy inside! Youpi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The look on Caroline's face is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this, the repetitive pattern papers are so fun and the hidden journalling is a great idea to keep your layout clean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this Kathy !!!! Great use of those Lily Bee goodies ! Happy New Year to you too !!

      Delete
  4. Love this take on the sketch Kathy!! And the title makes me smile!! :) Your hidden journaling is really fun and you did an awesome job with the Lily Bee papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great layout and I LOVE the pic of Caroline!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove the stars and the hidden journaling is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, they are much appreciated!